GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX:
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX27:
- Two rollovers working on two separate bays (wet bay and dry bay) making for a considerable increase in throughput.
- Total absence of dripping during the drying phase since the water appliances are on the separate wet bay.
- Double service lines connected by energy chain.
- Powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour)
- High-flow drying at low revolutions (1500 rpm) and 14 kW of power.
- Each module can be individually personalized.
DOWNLOAD ROLLOVER M’NEX CATALOGUE