Our U.S subsidiary ISTOBAL USA participated in the 30th edition of the referenced fair in the industry the ICA ”The Car Wash Show 2014”, held from March 31st to April 2nd at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
Istobal USA stood up from the competition at the ICA ‘The Car Wash Show 2014” not only for the modern and unique design of the booths, but also for the commitment to success and innovation.
Our subsidiary exhibited a stand with its flagship products, the Tracer OH1 washing machine touch free designed for the American market and the M’NEX22 performing demonstrations on the stand itself. This machine offers “Soft touch and Touch free” in one car wash. The contouring high pressure, dual action wheel scrubbers, state-of-the- art software, innovative communication systems, and the whisper dryer prove that model as a technical and environmental leader in the rollover industry today.
Some of the other new and exciting products has been displayed were:
• T’Shiner. The new tire shiner for conveyors
• The M’SMART. A rollover designed for the fleet and auto dealership market
• Stainless steel arches for water or chemical applications
• A stand-alone dryer
• Plug-N-Play equipment for innovative self service
• Hydra flex’s EVO chemical injection system
• The N’joywash Pack. A new product to the US market