Here, we describe how your personal details are processed and the rights you have under applicable data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and its development regulation, hereinafter referred to as “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”.
- Controller – Contact details
The controller for the processing of your personal data is ISTOBAL S.A., with registered office in L’Alcúdia (VALENCIA-SPAIN), Avda. Conde de Serrallo, 10, Post Code 46250. You may contact the Data Protection Delegate by email email@example.com or by post to the previous address.
- For what do we use your personal data for and on what legal basis
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, and on the legal basis and for the purposes described below:
1 Consent of the person concerned
Should you give us your consent, your data will be processed with the following purposes, subject to the specific form and consents you have filled and sent us:
- Data collected through the form to contact us, and/or to subscribe to our blogs and forums:
- Answer, in the first instance, to the questions, requests, comments, doubts, complaints or any other concern sent to us through the contact channels. It is understood that when filling and sending the contact forms and providing the necessary data, the person concerned is giving their consent to process their data for this purpose.
- Share your data to other Istobal companies or to our distributors, if necessary, to respond to questions, requests, comments, doubts, complaints or any other concerns that you send us through contact channels.
- Manage your subscription and participation in Istobal blogs or web forums. It is understood that when filling and sending the subscription forms and providing the necessary data, the interested party gives his/her consent to process his/her data for this purpose.
- Make free commercial and informative communications, both through electronic media (email, SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks, push notifications, etc.) and non-electronic media.
- Communicate your data to other Istobal companies in order to send you free commercial and informative communications, both through electronic media (email, SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks, push notifications, etc.) and non-electronic media.
- Data collected through the “work with us” form:
- Receive and manage your participation in current and future selection processes, starting from the information captured in person or through the digital channels enabled for this purpose. There are compulsory completion data as specified in the “Work with us” form, and your refusal to supply them will imply that you are not able to participate in the current or future selection processes.
- Share your personal data to other Istobal companies to manage your participation as a candidate in current or future selection processes for these companies.
- Data collected in the online store (https://shop.istobal.com/):
- Sending commercial communications on request of the interested party through electronic means (newsletter, promotions, etc.) or other means: Istobal España S.L., or other companies of the group Istobal may, always under the consent of the user sent through the registration form, send commercial communications related to the supply of products and services of these companies.
You may revoke your consent at any time. This is also applicable if your consent was granted before the entry into force of the General Regulation on the Protection of Data of the EU, i.e. before 25 May 2018. It should be noted that opposition to a particular process and revocation of consent are not retroactive.
2 Justified by a legitimate interest
When necessary, ISTOBAL will process your personal data to satisfy its own legitimate interests, provided that your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms do not prevail over such legitimate interests of ISTOBAL. In this sense, your data will be processed with the following purposes:
- Make statistical and profile management studies, debugging and qualifying these profiles to identify potential commercial actions that may be of interest to you.
- Propose your participation in surveys of satisfaction and analysis in those cases in which you have registered on the Web and/or in products and services expressly contracted by you. These surveys will be in any case related to the contracted product or service.
- Computer control of the Web pages: Istobal S.A. may perform those actions of surveillance and control of the Web page to prevent and detect any fraudulent use, unauthorized access, alterations or loss of information of Information of a personal nature or not.
- Report and management of incidents: Istobal S.A., may process the information of the users that is necessary to manage any incident reported or that Istobal S.A. detects by its own means. This data processing will only be carried out to solve the incidence and the effects derived from it.
- Manage your registration and user signup on the Web e-SHOP: Istobal S.A. may use that information necessary to enable the user’s discharge, destined to the user to make use of the different services offered through the web.
3 Comply with a legal obligation
Istobal S.A. may process your data with the following purposes:
- To obtain, store and manage the consents relating to the protection of data provided, to keep evidence that they respond to the provisions of the data protection regulations.
- To fulfil those legal obligations marked by the laws of services of the information society and electronic commerce.
In this sense, if you do not allow the processing of your personal data for this purpose, and since the processing of them is necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Istobal S.A., it will not be possible to provide the services you request.
4 Execution of a contract
Your personal data may be used to manage the orders and purchases you make through the online store, as well as to answer any questions or requests that you make to us in relation to such purchases or orders.
- Automated individual decisions and profile creation
We do not use fully automated decision-making processes as laid down in Article 22 of the RGPD. Should individual automated decisions or profile creation be necessary at some point, you will be informed of it and you will have the right to obtain human intervention in the decision-making process.
Also, your data may be treated to assess different aspects (profile determination) in order to inform and advise you on our services based on your preferences.
- Sharing your personal data
To fulfil all the purposes described above, Istobal S.A. collaborates with service suppliers that may have access to your personal data as a result of the services contracted. Istobal S.A. observes strict criteria in the selection of these third parties to comply with its data protection obligations and executes a data protection agreement with them as processors, whereby these third parties undertake to meet their data protection duties and, more particularly, to comply with legal, technical and organizational measures, use personal data for the agreed purposes only and not for other purposes or for assignment to third parties.
Additionally, Istobal S.A. may disclose the personal data and any other information of the user when it is required by public authorities in the exercise of their legitimated functions and according to the law and applicable regulations.
Istobal S.A. may communicate your data to its affiliated company Istobal España S.L. when it is necessary to manage the orders and the purchases that you put through the online store, as well as to give answer to any doubt or request that it carries out in relation to such purchases or orders.
Also, should you provide your consent, your data may be shared with the following companies of the Istobal group: Istobal Servicios Integrales S.L., Istobal Manufacturing Spain S.L., Istobal España, S.L., Istobal Metal Works, S.L., Istobal SVERIGE AB (Sweden), ISTOBAL Denmark A/S (Denmark), FDI + SRL (France), ISTOBAL UK Ltd. (United Kingdom), ISTOBAL COMMERCIAL SERVICES Ltd (UK), ISTOBAL Italia S.R.L. (Italy), ISTOBAL HANDELSGES. m.b.H. (Austria) and ISTOBAL Portugal unipessoal LDA (Portugal), all of them based in the EU, to make free commercial, informative and informative communications, both through electronic media (email, SMS, applications of Instant messaging, social networks, push notifications, etc.) as non-electronic media.
In addition, if you consent to this, we may provide your data to the companies of the group Istobal above listed, all of them based in the EU, as well as to Istobal distributors when is strictly necessary to give answer to your consultations, requests, commentaries, doubts, complaints or any other concern that has caused us to arrive through the web channels of contact.
- How long will we keep your data?
Istobal S.A. will keep your personal data for the time needed to fulfil the purpose it was collected for, after which it should only be released to Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor or the relevant Public Administrations dealing with potential responsibilities arising from its use, and only until any legal liability has expired. Once these deadlines have elapsed, data will be eliminated using secure methods.
- How did we obtain your personal data?
Personal data processed by Istobal S.A. are collected through the forms enabled on the Web.
If necessary for a right to be exercised by you, Istobal S.A. may request information from any third party that may have received your information.
- What are your rights?
Pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR and the national regulations on data protection, you have the right to change, access or delete your personal data, as well as to limit the use of your personal data, oppose to their use, request their portability and oppose to your data being subject to automated individual decisions.
Additionally, if the use of your personal data is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. Consent withdrawal will not affect the legality of any data processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
You may exercise the rights described above as follows, with the necessary documentation for us to be able to confirm your identity (copy of your ID, passport, etc.):
- In writing, Avda. Conde de Serrallo, 10, Post Code 46250, L’Alcúdia (VALENCIA -SPAIN).
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I file a complaint?
If you think that your data protection rights have been violated or you have any complaints regarding your personal information, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate (see contact details in section 1).
In any case, you may always file your complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is the control authority for data protection matters, http://www.agpd.es , C/ Jorge Juan n. 6, 28001, Madrid-Spain.