GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX:
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX28:
- Wash and dry rollover comprising 4 vertical brushes and 1 horizontal brush controlled by power transducers.
- Powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour)
- A machine with enormous potential: complete wash and dry programs carried out efficiently in the minimum time.
- Its compact design means it can be used as a replacement on facilities already existing with no need for building work since it can be installed on a standard 9-metre bay.
DOWNLOAD ROLLOVER M’NEX CATALOGUE