GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX:
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX25:
- Two synchronized rollovers (dry -wash) working on one single 11m bay and giving truly surprising results.
- High-flow drying at low revolutions (1500 rpm) and 14 kW of power.
- Double service lines connected by energy chain.
- Powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour).
- Maximum flexibility: optional extras can be added to both modules-dry and wash – thus optimizing each pass.
DOWNLOAD ROLLOVER M’NEX CATALOGUE